Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally...

Well, I have finally created my own blog. I so badly wanted to call it retardo.blogspot, but for some unjustified reason, some other idiot has already used it. And worse, that idiot has just one article, posted in 2002!!! Even worse, that one post is like "i was chucked out of wordpress, so just wanted to check out blogspot...". damn...
Destiny... the cosmos has conspired, to make sure I don't name my blog appropriately. So, please, pardon me for this hideous name...
Next, I would try as much as possible, to post every 2 days at least. Obviously, it would be difficult to keep this commitment.  But, lets see...
This blog will obviously reflect my interests like politics, football, cricket, movies, etc... but, i'll take special care to make sure that this blog doesn't become some farce(ironic. given its name, but irony's the name of the game), I want this place to be serious(no, seriously!)...
And I have this awful habit of ending with 3 full stops, instead of one, so please dont mind...

Above all, I hope this blog generates debate. Thats the whole point. I never really wanted to have a blog because I knew for sure, that I'm way too lazy to maintain a blog an all... but, I also realised, that I have a LOT of opinions, on so many topics. Most of these opinions, i just mutter away to anybody closeby(mostly my mom, or a few of my friends). I dont wanna forget these opinions. I believe remembering these opinions will serve me well in my future, to know how my ideas, and opinions have changed, evolved, or been polished over the years...

India is an arguementative soceity. I wanna keep these traditions alive. So should you...
So, please do comment on my posts...

3 comments:

  1. I bet you've set up this blog to further your political ambitions......

    ReplyDelete
  2. society spelling's wrong dear... check up... well and i liked the articles... all the best.. write up more...

    ReplyDelete