Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hinterland journalism... of the yellow kind !

I just wanted to share some of the really youthy and bizarre tales I've heard from my stay in the Nemad region of Dewas district, Madhya Pradesh.

I really hope you enjoy the stories as much as I did listening to them.

Some of the names of the persons are fictional. And some creative license has been used to garnish the spicy tales with extra masala... but the events are true, and I have been true to the spirit of my many story tellers !

Go ahead and enjoy ... Love, Sex aur Dhoka... with additional bonus features of Dhamaka.

What?  How can I end with a bang? with dhamaka ?
Picture abhi bhi baaki hai dost... as they say. In keeping with the spirit of feel-goodness that is important in Indian story-telling, I have ended with a much deserved 'Happy Ending'.... :)

PS : You pervert boys... its not the happy ending that you're thinking of ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment